Why You Should Work with Sarah:
Volunteerism and Leadership
Groups and Associations
- Member of REALTORs Association of St Lucie (RASL), Florida Realtors, and National Association of Realtors
- Secretary for the Board of Directors at the REALTORs Association of St Lucie – 2012
- Member of the Florida Realtors 2012 Leadership Academy
- Chairman of the Young Professionals Network of Florida Realtors – 2012
- Committee Member for Florida Realtors Strategic Planning Committee and Communications Committee – 2012
- Vice Chair for RPAC at RASL
- VP of Education for Port St. Lucie Toastmasters
- Read more…
- Rookie of the Year 2009 from the REALTORs Association of St Lucie
- Rising Star Award 2009 from RE/MAX Masterpiece Realty
- Executive Club 2009-2011 from RE/MAX International
- Phi Theta Kappa 2009 from Indian River State College
Certifications & Designations
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert (2009)
- GRI – Graduate REALTOR Institute (2010)
- President of Toastmasters for 2009 – 2010. Club name “Port St Lucie Speakers. Ask me about Toastmasters, it’s an incredible organization.
- Master Gardener through the University of Florida’s IFAS Extension. I help St Lucie residents with their landscaping and gardening. Ask me about your plants and I’ll get you answers. Visit the Master Gardening website and Facebook page (I’m the admin!).
- Leadership St Lucie – 29th class of 2011. This is a two year offered through the St. Lucie Chamber of Commerce that allows networking with local business leaders along with education about our community. I am their 2012 curriculum chair.
- Committee Member for Keep Port St. Lucie Beautiful
Hobbies: Running local races (next goal: half marathon). Gardening. Reading. Dorky technology stuff. World travel. Pestering my cats. Vegetarian cooking. Collecting Office supplies.
Characteristics: Insanely organized. Meticulous. Smiley. Exciteable. Playfully Sarcastic. Resourceful. Sincere.
Favorite Quote: “Live With Intention. Walk to the Edge. Listen Hard. Practice Wellness. Play with Abandon. Laugh. Choose with No Regret. Appreciate Your Friends. Continue to Learn. Do What You Love. Live as if this is all there is.” ~ Mary Ann Radmacher
Sold on my skills?
Recommending me on other online networks helps people find me. Your recommendations are as valuable as gold – whether you’re a past customer, current customer, or industry professional (ahem…other REALTORS, lenders, title companies.)
Here’s a tip: write one recommendation and then copy and paste it in to all the other networks. Muah!